Friday - July 12th
We encourage you to use public transit. We’ve listed some parking options below. We provide one shuttle on Friday to help get you from here to there. The Pirates are playing out-of-town this weekend so traffic will be normal around the stadium and lots.
- Howard Street and E. North Avenue - There are a number of spaces up Howard Street. This parallels 279 and intersects with E. North Ave.
- Nova Place Garage (Formerly Allegheny Center Garage). This is the old Allegheny Center. Now named Nova Place. 2,500 spaces.
- Parking lot on the Northside end of the 16th St. Bridge. This lot probably holds 100 cars and turns a blind eye to parking there on the weekends. This is a very short walk to all events and is close to a shuttle stop.
- West General Robinson St. Garage - T Station - Open from 3 pm to 1 am.
- Numerous street parking options where you can find them.
- Accessible Parking - if you require accessible parking please reach out to festival staff via our Contact form and we will arrange a space for you.
Bike Pittsburgh is providing us with bike racks. Look for these near the Park Stage, on Foreland St., Wigle Whiskey, Threadbare Cider House, Penn Brewery and Teutonia Männerchor.
Friday Shuttle Bus Stops
Friday Shuttle - 5 pm-10:30 pm
One free shuttle bus will be traversing the Northside.
Stop 1: Festival Stop
CEDAR AVE AND FORELAND ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 2: Wigle Whiskey
1055 SPRING GARDEN AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 3: Threadbare Cider
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND TELL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 4: Penn Brewery
TROY HILL RD AND VINIAL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 5: Teutonia Mannerchor
PHINEAS ST AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 6: Verdetto’s
EAST OHIO ST AND MADISON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 7: Priory Stop
EAST OHIO ST AND NASH ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 8: Festival Stop
EAST OHIO ST AND JAMES ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 9: City of Asylum Stop
FEDERAL ST ST AND NORTH COMMONS AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 10: Mike’s Beer Bar & Local Brewhouse
E GENERAL ROBINSON ST AND ANDERSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 11: Skyline Stage and Elks #339
CEDAR AVE AND PRESSLEY ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212