Saturday - July 13th
We encourage you to use public transit. We will have parking options as well as two shuttles on Saturday to help get you from here to there. The Pirates are playing out-of-town this weekend so traffic will be normal around the stadium and lots.
- Howard Street and E. North Avenue - There are a number of spaces up Howard Street. This parallels 279 and intersects with E. North Ave.
- Nova Place Garage (Formerly Allegheny Center Garage). This is the old Allegheny Center. Now named Nova Place. 2,500 spaces.
- Parking lot on the Northside end of the 16th St. Bridge. This lot probably holds 100 cars and turns a blind eye to parking there on the weekends. This is a very short walk to all events and is close to a shuttle stop.
- West General Robinson St. Garage - T Station - take the free Music Fest shuttle from this location on Saturday. Pickup is right on W. General Robinson Drive. Open from 3 pm to 1 am.
- Numerous street parking options where you can find them.
- Accessible Parking - if you require accessible parking please reach out to festival staff via our Contact form and we will arrange a space for you.
Bike Pittsburgh is providing us with bike racks. Look for these near the Park Stage, on Foreland St., Wigle Whiskey, Threadbare Cider House, Penn Brewery and Teutonia Männerchor.
Saturday Shuttle Bus Stops
Saturday Shuttle - 11 am-midnight
Two free shuttle buses will be traversing the Northside.
Bus #1: 11 am - 7 pm.
Bus #2: 4 pm-12 midnight.
Stop 1: Festival Stop
CEDAR AVE AND FORELAND ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 2: Kaffeehaus
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 3: Wigle Whiskey
1055 SPRING GARDEN AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 4: Threadbare Cider
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND TELL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 5: Penn Brewery
TROY HILL RD AND VINIAL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 6: Teutonia Männerchor
PHINEAS ST AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 7: Verdetto’s
EAST OHIO ST AND MADISON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 8: Northside T Station
- Directly outside of escalators
668 W GENERAL ROBINSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 9: Mike’s Beer Bar & Local Brewhouse
E GENERAL ROBINSON ST AND ANDERSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 10: Skyline Stage and Elks #339
CEDAR AVE AND PRESSLEY ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212