Saturday - July 23rd
We encourage you to use public transit. We will have parking options as well as two shuttles on Saturday to help get you from here to there.
- Howard Street and E. North Avenue - There are a number of spaces up Howard Street. This parallels 279 and intersects with E. North Ave.
- Nova Place Garage (Formerly Allegheny Center Garage). This is the old Allegheny Center. Now named Nova Place. 3,000 spaces. Open to 1 am on Friday and Saturday. Map Link
- North Shore Garage. Over 2,000 spaces. Open to Midnight on Friday and Saturday. Map Link
- West General Robinson St. Garage - T Station - take the free Music Fest shuttle from this location on Saturday. Pickup is right on W. General Robinson Drive. Open from 3 pm to 1 am.
- Northside/North Shore parking via Alco Parking.
- Numerous street parking options where you can find them.
- Accessible Parking - if you require accessible parking please reach out to festival staff via our Contact form and we will arrange a space for you.
Bike Pittsburgh is providing us with bike racks. Look for these near the Park Stage, on Foreland St., Wigle Whiskey, Threadbare Cider House, Penn Brewery, and Teutonia Männerchor.
Saturday Shuttle Bus Stops
Saturday Shuttle - 11 am-midnight
Two free shuttle buses will be traversing the Northside.
Bus #1: 11 am - 7 pm.
Bus #2: 4 pm - 12 midnight.
Stop 1: Festival Stop
CEDAR AVE AND FORELAND ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 2: Garden Cafe
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 3: Wigle Whiskey
1055 SPRING GARDEN AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 4: Threadbare Cider
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND TELL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 5: Penn Brewery
TROY HILL RD AND VINIAL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 6: Straub’s 150 Annv. Stage, Teutonia Männerchor, St. Mary’s Lyceum
PHINEAS ST AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 7: Verdetto’s and The Government Center
EAST OHIO ST AND MADISON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 8: Northside T Station
- Directly outside of escalators
668 W GENERAL ROBINSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 9: Mike’s Beer Bar & North Shore Tavern
E GENERAL ROBINSON ST AND ANDERSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 10: Peace & Unity Stage and Elks #339
CEDAR AVE AND PRESSLEY ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212