Friday - July 22nd
We encourage you to use public transit. We’ve listed some parking options below. We provide one shuttle on Friday to help get you from here to there.
- Howard Street and E. North Avenue - There are a number of spaces up Howard Street. This parallels 279 and intersects with E. North Ave.
- Nova Place Garage (Formerly Allegheny Center Garage). This is the old Allegheny Center. Now named Nova Place. 3,000 spaces. Map Link
- West General Robinson St. Garage - T Station - take the free Music Fest shuttle from this location on Saturday. Pickup is right on W. General Robinson Drive. Open from 3 pm to 1 am.
- Northside/North Shore parking via Alco Parking.
- Numerous street parking options where you can find them.
- Accessible Parking - if you require accessible parking please reach out to festival staff via our Contact form and we will arrange a space for you.
Bike Pittsburgh is providing us with bike racks. Look for these near the Park Stage, on Foreland St., Wigle Whiskey, Threadbare Cider House, Penn Brewery and Teutonia Männerchor.
Friday Shuttle Bus Stops
Friday Shuttle - 5 pm-10:30 pm
One free shuttle bus will be traversing the Northside.
Stop 1: Festival Stop
CEDAR AVE AND FORELAND ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 2: Wigle Whiskey
1055 SPRING GARDEN AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 3: Threadbare Cider
SPRING GARDEN AVE AND TELL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 4: Penn Brewery
TROY HILL RD AND VINIAL ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 5: Teutonia Mannerchor
PHINEAS ST AND CHESTNUT ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 6: Verdetto’s and The Government Center
EAST OHIO ST AND MADISON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 7: Priory Stop
EAST OHIO ST AND NASH ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 8: Festival Stop
EAST OHIO ST AND JAMES ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 9: City of Asylum Stop
FEDERAL ST ST AND NORTH COMMONS AVE, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 10: Mike’s Beer Bar & North Shore Tavern
E GENERAL ROBINSON ST AND ANDERSON ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212
Stop 11: Skyline Stage and Elks #339
CEDAR AVE AND PRESSLEY ST, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212